Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm back! ... at least for a short time

It has been too long since I have posted on this blog. Since the last post I have gone through two incredibly-packed years of Bible college and have two more to go, unless I add on a fifth year. And this summer my dad became the pastor of a church in Montana, so we made the big move at the end of June and have been loving it here so far.

My story is still in the making; ideas continue to flow, but very little has made it onto paper. For my short story in the college creative writing class, I used the first book plan in my series but had to majorly condense it and ended up changing some things in order to make it "end." I hope to work on that first book (with the initial plot line) as much in the next couple weeks as possible, before school starts again.

I will also try to update you all in the web-world as much as possible. This blog may be imported to Weebly (still thinking about it...), but I will give you a heads-up here before I do so. Stay in touch so you don't miss it!Link

No comments: